Last updated 3 February 2022
Our primary website address is www.craggiesfarmshop.uk
Deli Belge Ltd (t/a Craggies Farm Shop)
Company Number: 9592124
VAT Number: GB 121733741
Trading Address: Craggs Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, HX7 5TT
Telephone Number: 01422 417417
The terms ‘Craggies’, ‘Craggies Farm Shop‘, ‘Craggies Café‘, ‘us’, ‘our‘ or ‘we’ refers to the business owner of this website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Should you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
1. Cancellation rights do not apply to any perishable items, or items made to order.
2. You have a 14-day cooling-off period from when the goods are delivered to cancel your order and return for a full refund, including any delivery charges you have paid.
3. You may notify us of your intent to cancel by email or in writing to our registered business address, providing your name, order number and contact details.
4. You have 14 days to return the goods from the date you notify us that you wish to cancel.
5. All returned goods must be in their original, saleable condition without damage.
6. We reserve the right to refuse returns or make reasonable charges for any damaged or missing items.
7. You are responsible for any costs involved in returning the goods to us.
8. Refunds issued for cancelled orders will be processed to the original payment method within 14 days of receiving the goods back in a satisfactory condition to our premises.
9. These terms do not override your statutory rights.
10. For any orders containing alcoholic items, both the person placing the order and the person receiving the order must be aged 18 years or over. We reserve the right to request proof of age on delivery and refuse delivery of any alcoholic items without refund. Acceptable forms of ID include a valid driving licence or passport.
11. You must provide us with a valid full address and postcode to place an online order.
12. We only deliver up to 15 miles from our farm shop, as calculated driving distance by Google Maps. if your delivery address does not fall into this area, you will not be able to place a delivery order with us online and must instead choose a Click & Collect option.
13. Delivery distance calculation is provided by Google Maps API. Some addresses, particularly new addresses and addresses with a house name and no house number, are not always correctly documented in Google Maps. This can cause the delivery distance calculation to be incorrect, which is outside of our control.
14. In the unlikely event of a website error, or if we are unable to procure stock for an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund to the original payment method.
15. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
16. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
18. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, photography and logo. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
19. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
20. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages, and in most jurisdictions can constitute a serious criminal offence.
21. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the website(s) or their contents.
22. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.